Ceasing a Professional Corporation

A CPA member may cease or dissolve his/her professional corporation (PC) at any time. To do so, written notification must be provided to CPA New Brunswick. Please email your request to cease your PC registration to info@cpanewbrunswick.ca.

A certificate of dissolution must be sent to CPA New Brunswick once the dissolution has been completed with Corporate Registry (Service New Brunswick).