Amending an Existing Professional Corporation

For current professional corporations, which need to amend their Articles of Incorporation, please submit the amended articles to CPA New Brunswick for endorsement prior to submitting to Corporate Registry (Service New Brunswick).

The Certificate of Amendment and restated Articles of Incorporation must be sent to CPA New Brunswick once the amendment has been completed with Corporate Registry (Service New Brunswick).

PC amendments are accepted by email at or by post at the following address:

CPA New Brunswick
860 Main Street, Suite 602
Moncton, New Brunswick
E1C 1G2